LAUTECH Jamb/UTME Cut-off Mark 2018/2019 academic session
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Jamb/UTME Cut off mark has been released by the Management.
We wishes to notify the general public that LAUTECH UTME cut-off mark for 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
All prospective students who choose (LAUTECH) as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration can confirm their Cut-off mark.
All Candidate must meet (LAUTECH) Cut-Off Mark as Fixed by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), awaiting result is not acceptable.
Documents required for Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Screening Exercise are
- Original copy of Jamb result Slip
- Original document which include ‘O’ Level Certificate
- Original Copy of your Birth Certificate and 12 Recent Passport Photograph
NOTE: all Candidate must have a minimum of 5 Credit which includes English, Mathematics and other relevant subjects.
LAUTECH Jamb Cut-Off Mark
The management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology has released the cut-off mark for the 2018/2019 academic session admission exercise.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Jamb Cut-Off Mark for 2018/2019 academic session is 180, Candidate who score up to 180 are eligible for the internal Screening exercise, but Note that Candidate who score above Cut-off Mark have Higher Chances of getting
LAUTECH Departmental Cut-Off Mark 2018/2019 Session
- Agric Econs – 35%
- Agric Extension and Rural Development – 30%
- Animal Production and Health – 35%
- Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology – 35%
- Crop Production and Soil Science – 30%
- Crop and Environmental Protection – 30%
- Medicine – 69%
- Anatomy – 45%
- Biochemistry – 50%
- Physiology – 45%
- Nursing – 64%
- Medical Laboratory Science – 60%
- Architecture – 55%
- Fine and Applied Arts – 30%
- Urban and Regional Planning – 33%
- Agricultural Engineering – 40%
- Computer Science and Engineering – 55%
- Civil Engineering – 55%
- Chemical Engineering – 50%
- Food Science and Engineering – 45%
- Mechanical Engineering – 55%
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering – 54%
- Accounting – 30%
- Marketing – 30%
- Transport Management – 30%
- Pure and Applied Biology – 35%
- Pure and Applied Chemistry – 30%
- Pure and Applied Mathematics – 35%
- Pure and Applied Physics – 35%
- Earth Sciences – 40%
- Science Laboratory Technology – 30%
- Statistics – 30%
As you have read all the Understood Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Cut-Off Marks, I hope the information was helpful, you could help others by sharing our posts via facebook, twitter and other social media platform.
Other Related Posts
LAUTECH JAMB/UTME Cut-Off mark is made possible with the help of theinfopro.com.ng Admin